Wednesday, January 09, 2013

New Year New Start


"Cool of the Night"
30" x 30" acrylic and collage on canvas
One of the paintings I completed after the Bloom True e-course

Here we go...off to a New Year full of possibility!

I didn't quite make it back to the blog in September as I had hoped to. Let's just say that 2012 was a very challenging year so my work had to take a back seat for most of it. I've started to paint again though so I hope 2013 is filled with creative joy, health and happiness. It's nice to be back!

I'm a little late in posting this but...I did manage to take an e-course with Flora Bowley a couple of months ago. I wanted to challenge myself with some new techniques and learn from the experiences of other Artists. It was a great few weeks of exploration. Flora is an inspiring teacher...so try one of her e-courses if you need a creative boost! Check out her Bloom True Facebook page too.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year, Linda, and welcome back to the blog-o-sphere!
This is a beautiful painting.

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Linda, it is great to see you back in blog land again. I hope 2013 is a great year for you my friend. This is a beautiful and colorful piece of art. Fabulous.

Ruth

artpaw said...

Happy New Year Linda. Love the red next to the pale lavender! Great painting.

Archie and Melissa said...

oh linda!
it is breathtaking!

i adore it!

what a fabulous piece!!!!

xoxox
missy