Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Paintings on Paper


"Windswept 3"
acrylic and collage on paper
8" x 8"

This is the third painting on paper in the Windswept series. I'm really enjoying working on paper for a change...and on some smaller pieces.

I've been preoccupied lately with designing a new website too...I'm using SquareSpace.com. Have you heard about them? I really like what I've seen...simple and clean templates, stylish and contemporary at the same time. The best part is that I will be able to incorporate my website, blog, gallery and Etsy shop all in one place. Easier to use...easier to update. Check them out!

We've gone straight from winter to summer here in Boulder...high 80's today. Might have to get Maisie's kiddie pool out. Wait a minute...I'm not done with spring yet!



No comments: