Monday, July 08, 2013

New Artist in Town!


Drawing by Valerie

Hi everyone, hope you had a great holiday weekend. I think I'm full now from potato salad, baked beans and cheesecake leftovers...although I enjoyed every bite!

A weekend highlight for me was having Valerie, a lovely young artist, come to visit my studio. Valerie is going to be in the 7th grade this year and wants to study art and have her own studio some day. As you can see from the drawing she did for me as a thank you...she is well on her way. I was really impressed by her artistic vision and I was so pleased to have the chance to see more beautiful drawings in her sketchbook. Her talent and creative spark were a joy to be around. What a wonderful new light in the art world!

1 comment:

gk said...

Great work by valarie.