Friday, July 18, 2014

new works on paper


"Untitled#7"
8" x 8" acrylic and collage on paper


"Untitled#8"
8" x 8" acrylic and collage on paper


Happy Friday, the 18th! These two sweet little paintings have just joined the untitled series I've been working on. Both of these are originals are available in my Etsy Shop here and here.

Thanks to Lidy from HelloLidy.com for featuring my "Windswept" painting as part of her "weekend picks for an office space" post. Her decor and design blog is really fun and inspiring!

Have you been following me on instagram? I wish you would! :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Linda,

I am following you on Instagram and of course I am loving loving your new work. I am especially drawn to the one on the top of this post. Keep up the great work!

gk said...

Nice work Linda